Monday, August 1, 2011

The Best Problem to Have

A couple of nights ago my amazingly awesome friends threw a combination birthday/going away party. What an amazing night it was! Two years ago I moved to Dallas knowing 5 people (all of them relatives). Over the last two years God has blessed me with friends, both in quantity and even more important, quality. I have an incredible community group of women who have loved, supported, encouraged, and helped me grow these past two years. I am eternally thankful for each and every one of these women and for all of the relationships I have developed during my time in Dallas. The other night really showed me how very very blessed I am, surrounded by friends and coworkers who I have come to know and love and will miss terribly the next few months. I am so glad to have these friends to miss. What a sad day it would be to leave here and miss no one. I love all you guys!
My friends wrote sweet notes on a balloon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment