Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Addition

Meet Jasper! 



He was really pooped the first night in his new home. 

His full name is Jasper Clive.  This is the new addition to the Haiti casa. His presence came about from several factors. 1) a friend of ours had kittens 2) we wanted something furry living in our house that wasn’t a mouse 3) we wanted something furry that would eat the mice. So, here is this little guy. He is a little stressed out trying to adjust. I know absolutely nothing about cats. Well, I should say I knew nothing about cats. I’ve been devouring online articles about cat training and things like that so I am slightly more knowledgable than I was a couple weeks ago, but that isn’t saying much. 


Checking out my computer. 

The first two nights have gone well. The first night he was tired and stressed and slept most of the time he was with us. Yesterday the mewing began. Constant whining and meowing anytime we are out of sight. It’s cute and also kind of annoying. He is becoming more comfortable, more playful, and a little more mischievous. 


Our friend Jill adopted his sister and she came over to play last night. Brother and sister reunited!


Taking a little bath together. 

Cuddles.


Fetal position kitty. 
He is cute and awesome and we love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment